With only five ingredients, 5-Ingredient Pasta is deceptively simple—spaghetti coated with fragrant olive oil and infused with loads of garlic and red pepper. This dish is really elevated by fresh garlic cloves, good olive oil, and butter. Sounds delicious, right? Check out this recipe for a simple Italian classic!
1 box of whole-grain spaghetti
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoon butter
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 teaspoon red pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, finely chop the fresh garlic, then sprinkle the garlic with a little bit of salt.
2. Coat the bottom of a medium sauté pan with olive oil, then add the butter. Over medium heat, let the butter melt into the olive oil until it starts bubbling.
3. Add the garlic and red pepper. Lift the pan off the burner and sauté lightly until the garlic browns slightly. Remove from heat.
4. Cook the pasta until al dente, then drain. Move the cooked pasta to a shallow serving dish and coat thoroughly with the spicy garlic oil.
5. Sprinkle the pasta with a generous amount of sea salt and cracked pepper.
6. Serve yourself an extra-large portion and savor!
Eleven85 Apartments in Atlanta, Georgia goes out of our way to ensure that you live the lifestyle you have always desired and deserved. These helpful tips go beyond the scope of services we offer in our community in order to provide you with a more efficient routine.